Monday, April 6, 2009

Cupcakes

I used to have a boss who like to buy Cupcakes for his staffs. Those Cupcakes that he bought were petite and exquisite which comes in fine boxes. It surely doesn't look cheap to me. The first time i came across it, i actually asked my boss HOW to eat those Cupcakes because i just don't know where to start! It's just plain stupid.

Anyway, i managed to find a few interesting Cupcakes over the internet...


I grew up watching the ground-breaking children's educational show called Sesame Street which taught me how to read and count. Cookie Monster has always been my favourite character in Sesame Street. I loved him for counting the cookies delightfully before eating it. I loved him for his pursuit of pleasure with a huge sweet tooth. I loved his slightly crazy eyes and unusual way of speaking. I loved him for bursting into tears when confronted with an empty cookie jar. In the moment, i just wanna shout out loud: "Me Want COOKIE"!


During my childhood, i used to have a set of plastic bricks which resemble LEGO bricks, except that it's much more cheaper and "Made from China". Of course, you would realize there is a HUGE difference between ordinary plastic bricks and LEGO bricks. With LEGO, you just say 'imagine a LEGO universe', and people get excited. Building blocks tends to put your personality into perspective. I'm not that into building blocks though. Maybe because of the lack of creativity in me. However, i always get fascinated by those impressive LEGO models built by LEGO fans.


When i was a small kid, my favourite method of eating Oreo cookie is twist it apart, eat the inside, then eat the cookie. It was said that the manner in which i eat Oreo shows that i have a highly curious nature. I take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so i destroy all the evidence of my activities. I deny my involvement when things go wrong. I am a compulsive liar and exhibit deviant behavior. So now you know how bad am i when i was a small kid.


A friend of mine has been complaining to me on how his coursemate in his MBA class showing off his newly-bought iPhone just 2 days after it was launched in Malaysia. It was very annoying as this guy was literally "announcing to the whole world" of his new iPhone. This is what we called the early adopter. An early adopter is the type of person who has to get the newest tech gadgets as soon as they come out. These are the people who waited in line for a long time to get the iPhone as soon as it went on sale. While there's a lot of hype to go with it, i'm still wondering if the iPhone is right for me.


So let's end with this: Killing of Cupcakes. I know some people would shy away from this kind of weird idea, but i do think the Cupcakes above are hideously delightful! I just thought that these eery Cupcakes would be very suitable for Halloween. However, i am just wondering: "Could i actually EAT those?" and "HOW do i actually eat those?"

No comments:

Post a Comment