Friday, September 18, 2009

Bao Bao Restaurant @ Puchong Jaya, Puchong


I have longed want to try the Pan Mee (board noodles) at Bao Bao Restaurant after i heard about the good reviews it received. I was around Puchong last week and decided to pay a visit at it's Puchong Jaya Branch.


The restaurant is a corner shop located near Brothers Car Accessories Shop. The interior of the shop seems to be quite dark as dark brown is the theme colour for this shop.


My friend ordered Curry Chicken Soup @ RM5.80. I was told that it was spicy and flavourful but it was just alright. Nothing to shout about.


I ordered Q Bao Soup with Pork Chop @ RM5.50. The portion was quite small. The noodles were thick and the soup tasted quite salty for my liking. The pork chop was just alright to me. A bit hard on the teeth if you asked me.


We also ordered Shredded Meat Balls @ RM3.00. It was served with 3 slightly-bigger-than-usual meat balls. I kinda like this. The meat ball was filled with shredded meat. It was juicy on the inside but tender on the outside. Truly delicious!

Have you eaten "full full"?

Add: No. 23A, Jalan Kenari 9, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 019-350 9190 (Mr. Steven Kee)


[Disclaimer: The opinion expressed here are based entirely on personal taste buds, view and preference and may vary from others.]

No comments:

Post a Comment