Friday, September 4, 2009

Cendol & Ice Kacang @ Giant Food Court, Subang Jaya


I have been thinking of visiting this Cendol & Ice Kacang stall at the Giant Food Court in USJ 1, Subang Jaya since the day i returned from my Penang trip this April. I was told that this stall is a branch of the Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul which is located at Keng Kwee Street.


I ordered Ais Kacang @ RM2.20. It is a dessert concoction of shaved ice flavoured with red sugar syrup, palm sugar, crushed peanuts, sweet corns, red beans and kidney beans. The shaved ice is fine, but it is a tad on the sweet side.


[Disclaimer: The opinion expressed here are based entirely on personal taste buds, view and preference and may vary from others.]

4 comments:

  1. ice kacang! i just mentioned about penang's chendol on my blog.. lol. =)

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i just love abc n cendol..yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, kenwooi! What a coincidence! Great "foodies" think alike, i guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wenn: I love ABC as well! Especially those with lots of crushed peanuts.

    ReplyDelete