Monday, September 28, 2009

Ipoh Old Town Restaurant @ Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur


I seldom go to Bangsar. I was there the other day just to look for this Ipoh Old Town Restaurant. From the name itself, you would know what kind of food are they serving. Yes... Ipoh delicacies!



There are a few road signs sticked on every corner of the wall. I supposed they were some of the road in Ipoh town. Loved the antique lamp though.


The cash register counter looks like an old charm to me. I remember seeing those giant glass jar with iron lid and filled with biscuits when i was a kid. Those were the days.


Both my friend and i ordered Ipoh White Coffee @ RM2.20 per cup. Not as fragrant as i thought it would be.


My friend ordered Ipoh Curry Mee @ RM6.90. I was told that the curry was flavourful but extremely oily. The portion was a bit too little though.


I ordered Ipoh Hakka Mee @ RM5.80. You know i have a soft spot for Hakka Mee. It was just alright for me. The portion was SO small, with A BIT of minced meat, A LOT of bean sprout, 1 fish ball and 1 pork ball.

Add: No. 8, Lorong Ara Kiri 2, Lucky Garden, Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2094 6818


[Disclaimer: The opinion expressed here are based entirely on personal taste buds, view and preference and may vary from others.]

No comments:

Post a Comment