Monday, October 26, 2009

Melaka Street Restaurant @ SS2, Petaling Jaya (Revisited)


I pay a second visit to this restaurant after my previous visit which left a good impression on me. I was there during lunch time. The workshop next door tend to be very noisy at times as the restaurant opened their door during lunch time.


We actually informed the Manager of the noisy ambience. The Manager has been so kind to close the door at our request. This is what i called GOOD SERVICE. Service has always been extraordinary here in Melaka Street Restaurant.


My friend ordered Dry Curry Chicken with Wantan Mee @ RM7.50. I was told that the Dry Curry Chicken was superb! The curry is flavourful and not too spicy.

However, the combination of curry chicken and wantan mee seems to be a bit odd to me. My friend is of the view that the Dry Curry Chicken taste best with plain white rice.


I ordered Golden Fried Pan Mee @ RM7.50. You can hardly find Fried Pan Mee in a restaurant's menu. Even though some of the restaurant do serve this dish, it was badly done.

But this one, i must say, is above average. The Fried Pan Mee is not oily, unlike most of those Fried Pan Mee i have had. The most important is the "wok hei" itself. Delish!

Add: No. 34, Jalan SS 2/66, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03-7873 6232
Opening Hours: 10.30am - 3pm / 5.30pm - 10.30pm (Daily).


[Disclaimer: The opinion expressed here are based entirely on personal taste buds, view and preference and may vary from others.]

No comments:

Post a Comment