These are five ways to win over others:-
1. Be empathetic. Having the perception to ascertain people's true feelings is at the heart of most successful relationships.
2. Listen. Listening is just as important - if not more - as talking in communication. To truly listen, you must derive meaning from what is said. Don't interrupt or finish other people's sentences - you may pull them in a direction that's detrimental to your cause.
3. Look approachable. Crossed arms and legs can make you appear closed.
4. Control your manner. The volume, tone and speed of your speech are all important. Use volume and inflection to your advantage - appear soft when appropriate but firm when establishing control.
5. Remember names. A name is the most important piece of information you can know about an individual. Make sure you attach a name to a face and engrain it into your mind.