Friday, October 8, 2010

When I Feel Sleepy At Work


When i feel sleepy at work...

I'll just look out of the window and expose myself to bright light to try tricking my body to remain awake. I used to work in an office where the lights are extremely dim. At the end of the day, i feel very tired and my eyes goes blur. Now that the office that i am currently working at have brighter lights and lamps, the environment are definitely much better.

When i feel sleepy at work...

I'll try to keep myself uncomfortable by standing up as much as possible. Another way is to stay cold and chilly in the office. I used to work in an office where the ventilation system is terribly bad. The company is trying to save electricity by installing just a small air-conditioner for a large area of 8 staffs. The warm environment often make me feel sleepy.

Now that my current office is bright and chilly, i seldom feel sleepy at work and hopefully this will allow me to be more productive at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment